February 15, 2006

15 February - Birthday lunch & Museu de Crime


The Council took us out for a birthday lunch. Four of us have birthdays within this week and the next. Then we went to a museum. I invited Jefferson along, and after the group tour, he took me to the Museum of Crime. I was left speechless, with no appetite, felt nauseous. It was really interesting except for the fact that it was EXTREMELY graphic! with fotos of homicides, suicides, and wax models of heads, homicide wounds, crimes (murder, rape, gunshots), etc. The cadaver they had there might’ve been real. Let me just stop there because I really don’t want to remember the images at this museum. Aside from that, there were also exhibits on common drugs, abortion (with fetuses in glass jars), gambling, money laundering, etc.

No comments: